The objective of the Cadets Youth Development Program is to create a superior environment for player development in the U9 and U10 age group. The program will be geared for those players who desire advanced developmental training.
The Cadets YDP is open to all soccer players and families that are willing and able to make the commitments needed to reach the next level of his or her soccer development.
The philosophy of the Cadets YDP is one designed with the child in mind, first and foremost. The soccer development at this age is critical to the overall maturity of a soccer player.
The Cadets YDP will place every child within the program in the most complete training environment possible. The training atmosphere will be challenging and demanding in each and every session with the CFJ-LA Premier Coaching Staff.
* Training twice a week and games coached by a CFJ-LA Professional Coach
* Teams will be formed in the Fall subject to change for balance
* Teams will be evenly balanced with experience and talent evenly distributed by the CFJ-LA Premier Coaching Staff
* Teams will play on weekends:
- In house games
- Games against metro area clubs
* Teams will wear Club colors
* Players will be given the opportunity to play all positions and will play at least 50% of each game
* Games will be small-sided, 8v8 (including goalkeepers), in accordance with USYSA and LSA guidelines
Registration will be open for the Club's Fall (September-November) and Spring (February-April) Seasons
Practices will be conducted by CFJ-LA professional coaching staff
Players will be required to wear their training t-shirt (provided by the club), their blue shorts & blue socks, shin guards, soccer cleats, properly inflated #4 ball and water bottle